The CSTE Annual Conference is a gathering of public health professionals and practitioners focused on epidemiology and informatics. Each year the conference content is determined by the abstracts submitted.
The educational purpose of the CSTE Annual Conference is to offer professionals and practitioners the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, improve their surveillance and epidemiology skills, and exchange information on best practices and strategies in applied epidemiology.
- Identify at least 3 best practices in applied epidemiology.
- Describe at least 3 best practices for surveillance and epidemiology.
- Apply at least 2 public health practice skills presented in workshops.
- Identify at least 2 strategies and tools to improve public health practice.
- Articulate the importance of interdisciplinary collaboration for applied epidemiology
Available Continuing Education
CSTE has partnered with CDC to provide continuing education to conference attendees. CSTE is offering free continuing education for workshops and plenary sessions. CE is available for doctors, nurses, health educators, veterinarians, Certified in Public Health and general practitioners.
Claiming Continuing Education
Attend the CSTE Annual conference then complete the evaluation at www.cdc.gov/GetCE The event code is CM4171 And the course access code is CSTERaleigh.
FEES: There are no fees for CE. CE is available to all registered attendees.
The CE amounts, accreditation statements and disclosure statements are available to download and in the conference app. For additional questions regarding continuing education, please contact Jessica Arrazola ([email protected]).