Plenary Session Streaming
CSTE Member Benefit: Stream the Plenary Sessions and Jonathan M. Mann Memorial Lecture from Home
New for 2023!
As a benefit for all CSTE members, stream the Plenary Sessions and Jonathan M. Mann Memorial Lecture happening live in Salt Lake City, Utah from home. All viewers needed to be registered by Tuesday, June 20 in order to receive streaming pass. Registration for live streaming is now closed.
Not a member? Join CSTE today to stream the plenary session for free or purchase a streaming pass for $95.00.
2023 CSTE Annual Conference Plenary Sessions
More information about the plenary sessions and key speakers can be found here.
Monday, June 26 | 10:30am-11:45am MDT
Upping Our Game: Engagement with Health Care and Communities
Andrew T. Pavia, MD, FAAP, FACP, FIDSA | University of Utah
Jill Jim, PhD, MPH, MHA | Navajo Nation
Tuesday, June 27 | 10:30am-11:45am MDT
Environmental Justice / Advocacy: One Planet for All of Us
Ben Abbott, PhD | Brigham Young University
Abdul El-Sayed, PhD, MD | Wayne County Department of Health, Human & Veterans Services
Tuesday, June 27 | 12:00pm-12:30pm MDT
Jonathan M. Mann Memorial Lecture
Dr. Alfred (Al) DeMaria, Jr., MD
Wednesday, June 28 | 10:30am-11:45am MDT
Public Health Communications: Putting the Community in our Communications
Katelyn Jetelina, MPH, PhD | Population Health Analytics
Lena H. Sun, MA | National Reporter Focusing on Health, Washington Post
Terms and Conditions:
- Streaming pass will gain viewers access to all Plenary Sessions and Jonthan M. Mann Memorial Lecture. Individual session passes will not be available.
- Streaming pass will only include video and audio feed of the plenary sessions and will not include chat or Q&A options.
- CSTE will not be responsible for internet connectivity or bandwidth for those viewing the stream feed.
- Members and paid viewers will be able to watch the plenary sessions on-demand after the conference, as well, but this benefit does not include access to other sessions that will take place at the Annual Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Closed captioning will be provided (via Zoom).