Registration will open on Thursday, February 1, 2024.
Before or on May 2nd
After May 2nd
Early Bird Registration expires at 11:59pm on Thursday, May 2, 2024. Registration must be completed and payment received prior to 11:59pm on Thursday, May 2, 2024 to receive the Early Bird discount.
Student registration is for persons currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate program who are actively pursuing a degree in public health or related field. Proof of current enrollment may be required.
There is no registration deadline for the 2024 Annual Conference, and on-site registration will be available.
Full conference registration is for in-person only attendance and INCLUDES admittance to one (1) Sunday workshop; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Sessions (Members-Only session restrictions apply); access to the Networking Hall; admission to evening Networking Events; and the Business Meeting on Thursday for members only. One Day registration is for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. A morning beverage refreshment and afternoon snack are included with your registration fee. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are NOT included with registration. Conference registrants may receive access to session recordings after the conference dates.
If applicable, registrants who need to pay separately for t-shirt(s), guest fees, or donations should first register for the conference and pay using their organization’s credit card and then modify registration to include other items and pay by credit card for items not covered by your organization. Detailed information on fees other than registration will be available when registration opens on February 1, 2024. Please see the PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLOSURES for additional information.
To register at the member rate, your membership must be current at the time of registration. Registrants should become a CSTE member prior to or during registration for discounted fees. However, to participate in Members-Only sessions at the conference, your membership must be current through June 30, 2024. Current membership status is verified by the National Office or you will be charged the non-member rate. Membership discount on registration fees applies prior to registration only. No refunds will be provided on registration fees if membership is changed after registration. To learn more about the benefits of a CSTE membership, visit Join CSTE.
ADDITIONAL IN-PERSON FUNCTIONS
Information and details are forthcoming for Evening Networking Events and Group Fitness Activity.
Continuing education for the 2024 CSTE Annual Conference is pending. Details on how to register and claim CE will be released in May 2024 pending activity approval.
Full conference registration INCLUDES admittance to one (1) Sunday Conference Workshop that will be held on Sunday, June 9, 2024. Many workshops have limited seating, so registration for a specific workshop is not guaranteed. Conference Workshop–only attendance requires registration for one (1) day. More information on the 2024 Conference Workshops will be available later in the fall prior to the opening of registration, but information on the 2023 Conference Workshops that were held can be found here.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLOSURES
- Please register and indicate payment method at www.csteconference.org. If paying by credit card, we accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Diner’s Club. For security purposes, we CANNOT accept credit card payment by E-mail, fax, mail, chat, or any other unsecure means. If paying by check, mail a copy of your registration receipt/confirmation and payment to CSTE | Attention: Member Services | 2635 Century Parkway, NE, Suite 700 | Atlanta, GA 30345.
- Registration by check should be received at the CSTE National Office within 30 days from online registration. All check payments must be received by June 2, 2023 or the attendee’s registration will be cancelled. Attendees registered by check before the early bird deadline are required to make payment by the early bird deadline or pay regular fees.
- All attendees who wish to pay by check must register by May 2, 2024. Attendees will not be allowed to select pay-by-check as a payment method after May 2, 2024.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by e-mail.
- Registration will not be processed without payment.
- Purchase orders and/or training authorization forms are not accepted.
- Registrants are personally responsible for all money due.
- Membership discount on registration fees applies prior to registration only. No refunds will be provided on registration fees if membership is changed after registration.
- Notice of cancellation prior to the conference must be received in writing to CSTE at [email protected] no later than May 17, 2024. A cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted from each conference registration received by April 12, 2024. After April 12 until May 17, 2024, a cancellation fee of $200 will be deducted from each cancelled conference registration. No refunds will be processed after May 17, 2024, with the exception of illness or medical or family/personal emergency.
- No payments are refundable other than registration based on cancellation policy and dates. This includes, but is not limited to, if applicable, receptions, guest registration, guest tickets, t-shirt(s), book(s), continuing education credits of any type, CSTE Foundation donation, membership, ancillary services, products, or merchandise, etc.
- If the conference moves to a virtual only event, the cancellation policy remains applicable. If registration is cancelled after a virtual account is created to access the program, the account will be deleted, and the registrant will not have access to conference content.
- Admission to the evening Networking Events (including Opening Reception) are included in registration fees for conference attendees. Attendees who wish to bring a guest, should register their guests for the conference.
- Guest registration is for the spouse/partner of an attendee registered for the full conference who is not involved in public health and wants to attend conference sessions, evening Networking Events, and/or or the Networking Hall.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- An administrative fee of $35.00 will be charged for changes in payment, including sponsored travelers who register before receiving sponsorship notification.
- Registration does not guarantee receipt of presentation copies as those are at the discretion of the speaker and/or their organization.
- CSTE will only provide electronic agendas for the conference via the online agenda and app. Electronic agendas will be available prior to the conference for all paid registrants. Printed full agendas are not available.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any of the materials presented, or liable for any incidental, special, consequential damages, or other arising therefrom.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of annual conference participants, and shall not be held liable for personal injury, property damage, theft or damage of any kind suffered by the participants at or in connection with the annual conference.