Conference Registration – Closed
Full conference registration INCLUDES admittance to one Sunday workshop; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Sessions (Members-Only session restrictions apply); access to the Networking Hall; and the Business Meeting on Thursday for members only. One Day registration is for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Virtual attendees do not receive refreshments, snacks, or any food and beverage.
Membership discount on registration fees applies prior to registration only. Registrants should become a CSTE member prior to or during registration for discounted fees. Registrants who need to pay separately for donations should first register for the conference and pay using their organization’s credit card and then modify registration to include other items and pay by credit card for items not covered by your organization. Please see the PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLOSURES for additional information.
To register at the member rate, your membership must be current at the time of registration. However, to participate in Members-Only sessions at the conference, your membership must be current through June 30, 2021. Current membership status is verified by the National Office or you will be charged the non-member rate. Membership discount on registration fees applies prior to registration only. No refunds will be provided on registration fees if membership is changed after registration.
Due to preparations required to provide attendees with customized links prior to conference dates, all attendees must register no later than May 24, 2021. Attendees must register in order to access program information through their individualized platform link. Registrations this year are not refundable after May 24, 2021. Registration is not available for day of attendance.
Before or on April 30
May 1-May 24
*Student registration is for persons currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate program who are actively pursuing a degree in public health or related field. Proof of current enrollment may be required.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISCLOSURES
By participating in the annual conference, you grant CSTE the right to take and distribute photographs, video, audio and/or electronic reproductions of events and activities for use in CSTE print and digital materials.
If paying by credit card, please register on-line at www.csteconference.org. We accept American Express, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and Diner’s Club. For security purposes, we CANNOT accept credit card payment by E-mail, fax, mail, chat, or any other unsecure means.
Mail form and payment to CSTE | Attention: Member Services | 2635 Century Parkway, NE, Suite 700 | Atlanta, GA 30345
- For the 2021 CSTE Annual Conference, all attendees must register and pay no later than May 24, 2021. CSTE is unable to process any registration after this date. Day of registration is not available due to technical preparations for virtual attendees.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by e-mail.
- Purchase orders and/or training authorization forms are not accepted.
- Registrants are personally responsible for all money due.
- Membership discount on registration fees applies prior to registration only. No refunds will be provided on registration fees if membership is changed after registration.
- Notice of cancellation prior to the conference must be received in writing to CSTE at [email protected] no later than May 24, 2021. A cancellation fee of $100 will be deducted from each conference registration received by April 30, 2021. After April 30 until May 24, 2021, a cancellation fee of $200 will be deducted from each conference registration. No refunds will be processed after May 24, 2021.
- No payments are refundable other than registration based on cancellation policy and dates. This includes, but is not limited to, the CSTE President’s Banquet, receptions, guest registration, guest tickets, t-shirt(s), book(s), continuing education credits of any type, CSTE Foundation donation, membership, ancillary services, products, or merchandise, etc.
- Registration by check should be received at the CSTE National Office within 30 days from online registration. All check payments must be received by May 24, 2021 or the attendee’s registration will be cancelled. Attendees registered by check before the early bird deadline are required to make payment by the early bird deadline or pay regular fees.
- If the conference moves to a virtual only event, the cancellation policy remains applicable. If registration is cancelled after a virtual account is created to access the program, the account will be deleted, and the registrant will not have access to conference content.
- Registration will not be processed without payment.
- The CSTE President’s Banquet is a fee event for in-person attendees. Entrees are limited to those selected by CSTE and NO substitutions will be available. Banquet attendees must have a ticket to attend. Tickets are non-refundable. Decisions on the format for the banquet will be determined at a later date.
- Admission to the fellowship graduation and opening reception are included in registration fees for in-person conference attendees. However, attendance confirmation for event(s) is required by May 24, 2021.
- Guest registration is not available for the 2021 annual conference.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- An administrative fee of $25.00 will be charged for changes in payment, including sponsored travelers who register before receiving sponsorship notification.
- Registration does not guarantee receipt of presentation copies as those are at the discretion of the speaker and/or their organization.
- CSTE will only provide electronic agendas for the conference via the online agenda and app. Electronic agendas will be available prior to the conference. Printed full agendas are not available.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any of the materials presented, or liable for any incidental, special, consequential damages, or other arising therefrom.
- CSTE, its Board, directors, officers, employees, or agents shall not be responsible for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of annual conference participants, and shall not be held liable for personal injury, property damage, theft or damage of any kind suffered by the participants at or in connection with the annual conference.