Getting Started with the Virtual Event Platform
Logging in for the First Time
- Prior to the Conference, go to the virtual platform login page at: https://event-app5.eventpower.com/event_app/user/login/21CSTE
- Enter your email address as directed.
Note: Be sure to use the email you used to register. If you need assistance, contact: [email protected].
- Click “continue” and you will receive an email sent to the email address that was entered with a six-digit code.
- Check your email for another message containing your secure six-digit login pin. It may take a couple of minutes to receive this email, and please check your spam folders.
- Enter the login pin and create your own password.
Maximize Your Event Experience
Your first stop in the virtual platform should be to the Edit Profile link in the top right corner of your screen. Please upload your photo and enable chat so you can engage with other members via the platform’s chat feature (orange bubble icon on the bottom right of your screen). The conference agenda is set to Eastern Daylight Time, so do not forget to set your time zone if different from EDT.
After that, you’ll want to explore the left-hand menu to discover all you can do on the event platform:
- Check out the Agenda to browse the agenda by day, add events to your personal schedule (saved under Favorites), and download reminders to your calendar so that you can come back to join Live Sessions during the conference dates.
- Check out the Poster Hall to view poster images and accompanying files.
- Check out the Exhibit Hall to visit our virtual sponsor and exhibit booths and view accompanying video files and images, and mark your favorites to visit during live daily exhibit hall hours.
- Participate in this year’s Points Race to win prizes! We hope this new gamification feature of the annual conference is something attendees will enjoy.
- See who else is participating under Attendees and exchange Virtual Business Cards (cards shared with you are saved in Favorites).
- Initiate chats (via video or text within the platform) with attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors to connect with friends old and new.
- And MORE!
If you are in the Virtual Meeting Platform, visit the CSTE Information Booth or live chat with us! Having trouble getting into the platform? Email our IT support line at [email protected]. We are monitoring during the event and will respond as soon as possible.