The CSTE Annual Conference is a gathering of public health professionals and practitioners focused on epidemiology and informatics. Each year the conference content is determined by the abstracts submitted.
The educational purpose of the CSTE Annual Conference is to offer professionals and practitioners the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, improve their surveillance and epidemiology skills, and exchange information on best practices and strategies in applied epidemiology.
- Identify at least 3 best practices in applied epidemiology.
- Describe at least 3 best practices for surveillance and epidemiology.
- Discuss at least 2 public health practice skills presented in workshops.
- Identify at least 2 strategies or tools to improve public health practice.
- Articulate the importance of interprofessional collaboration for applied epidemiology.
Types of Continuing Education
Continuing education for this activity is pending. Details on how to register and claim CE will be released June 2023 pending activity approval. All details will be accessible through the CSTE Conference website.
CSTE has partnered with CDC to provide continuing education for conference attendees. Eligible sessions include the NASPHV business meeting, Sunday workshops, and plenaries. CSTE anticipates offering up to 20 hours of continuing education for:
- Health Educators
- Certified in Public Health
- General Practitioners
For questions about Continuing Education, contact [email protected].